Thursday, July 06, 2006

Drive-by Tracting

It was my turn to get lunch for the guys and as I was leaving the deli and walking to my car I couldnt help but notice some cars with their windows open just calling
for me to tract them. Hmmm, what to do? I mean, the last thing I need is to look suspicious by someones open car window. I reasoned to myself that I had the perfect tract for someone to mysteriously find in their car seat, how could I pass this up? "Just do it Adiel!" I said to myself. So I rush over there and slide some tracts into their drivers side seats and then immediately get into my car and start pulling away when... I see a man stepping out of the deli screaming something at me. I thought, "Great! I got caught! Now what?!" He runs over to my car yelling for me to stop as Im trying to leave the parking lot and catches up to me. "Here we go", I thought. I opened my car window and the man says to me, "Hey man you left your food on top of the car!" Ha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home